It is now a non-profit organization funded from memberships, barn rentals, donations, and special events. 97 years have gone by since the organizers: G.J.Baxter, L.G. Shenberger, H.F. Martin, B.F. Donley, and many others who believed in the future of the farm for conservation purposes and an outdoor playground for the members and their children for years to come. It has happened the way they visualized and is a wonderful place to fish, have reunions, and to enjoy the outdoors.
The bottom of the large old barn has been remodeled with a nice kitchen and bathrooms and is available for rent year-round.
For rental information and available dates please call 419 368 3001
Business hours 9am to 4 pm Monday though Saturday
Please check our online calendar to help you select rental dates prior to calling.
- Each year we have an annual fish fry in April, Kids Day in June.
- Catfish tournaments through out the summer months
- The conservation league is also host to a Muzzleloader club and a Bow Hunter Club.
You must join the Conservation League ($25 per year per Family) then you can join the the hosted clubs at their fee schedule.
- No fishing license is required to fish the ponds other than a Conservation League membership.
- The Conservation League closes at 11:00 pm. all members and guests must leave at that time. Fishing hours are dawn to Dusk.
- All fishing is catch and release until further notice.